When you sign up for our service, we will ask you to provide contact information such as your name, address, telephone numbers, e-mail addresses, and payment information such as credit card number and expiration date. We may ask you to complete user surveys, and to provide certain demographic information, such as age, gender, special interests, etc. You do not have to provide this type of information to use our service if you do not want to.
If you contact us for customer support, we may also ask you for information about your operating system, software and other technical matters. When you visit our Web site we will capture your IP Address, time of and duration of visit, and time and duration of the pages on our Web site that you view. We may tie this information to the personally identifiable information we have about you.
We will also place a cookie that will identify you to us as a repeat visitor or a customer when you visit our Web site. See “What is a Cookie” below. We may tie this cookie to the personally identifiable information we have about you.
If we send you an e-mail, we may include a marker that will allow to identify e-mail that is opened and viewed.
2. Use of Personally Identifiable Information
We will use your personally identifiable information only as follows:
- For payment purposes and to provide customer support;
- To announce special offers or provide other information from time to time via e-mail. We may also send e-mail announcing special offers by our third parties, but we will not provide the third parties with your e-mail address or other personally identifiable information. If you do not wish to receive these e-mails, you may opt out of future e-mails at any time by following the instructions included in the e-mail.
- To improve our service and the marketing of our service. For example, we may use the information we gather from user surveys, demographic data, and web site visits to help us improve or target our Web site and customize your visit.
We will not provide any personally identifiable information about you to any other person other than:
- a law enforcement or regulatory agency at their request;
- a person or company who acquires our business;
- third parties who perform services on our behalf (such as payment processing), subject to the third party agreeing with us that it will keep your personally identifiable information confidential;
- As otherwise needed to protect or enforce or rights or the rights of others.
- We absolutely do not transfer or sell your information for inclusion on third party e-mail or other marketing lists.
We will never disclose your data to any third party unless we are required to do so by court or administrative order. Each party retains all right, title and interest in its data, information and intellectual property rights, and nothing in this Agreement is intended to transfer or diminish such rights. We claim no ownership or control over any content submitted, posted or displayed by you on or through our services.
3. Use of Non-Personally Identifiable Information
We may share aggregate statistical data about our customers with third parties, such as advertisers or suppliers. This aggregate statistical data will not identify you personally.
4. What is a Cookie
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
6. Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
7. Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
ServerBabe will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties. ServerBabe will only transit data when required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to:
13748 Marin Place
Grass Valley, CA 95949
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
8. Cookies we may collect
The data below lists the cookies we collect and what information they store.
- CART: The association with your shopping cart.
- CURRENCY: Your preferred currency
- CUSTOMER: An encrypted version of your customer id with the store.
- CUSTOMER_AUTH: An indicator if you are currently logged into the store.
- CUSTOMER_INFO: An encrypted version of the customer group you belong to.
- EXTERNAL_NO_CACHE: A flag, which indicates whether caching is disabled or not.
- FRONTEND: You sesssion ID on the server.
- NEWMESSAGE: Indicates whether a new message has been received.
- NO_CACHE: Indicates whether it is allowed to use cache.
- POLL: The ID of any polls you have recently voted in.
- POLLN: Information on what polls you have voted on.
9. Security of Your Information
We only store your information if you create and account at ServerBabe, this is optional. Should you choose to use the guest checkout, only order data is retained. All payment info is held by their respective processors, such as Stripe.
10. Children’s Privacy
Our service is not available to anyone under the age of 18, and we will not intentionally maintain information about anyone under the age of 18.
12. Contacting us